During a time in which servitization is playing an increasingly important role, it is vital that companies are able to get their field service and sales staff to work together optimally. This can be done by integrating the two processes so that both teams better understand and support each other’s work. That way, the customer experience can be improved and ultimately leads to a better bottom line.
To make that happen, Salesboard has partnered up with Relyon!
With Relyon’s software, you automate and optimize the entire service process. This makes the lives of planners, service managers and field technicians quite a bit easier. With this merger, we can combine the strengths of both organizations and make sure that your field sales and service staff are working together in the most efficient way possible! Don’t worry, we will still offer both solutions as stand-alone products, but our end goal is to make sure that they work together perfectly.
But what are the practical benefits of integrating Relyon and Salesboard?
Benefits for service
As mentioned before, the goal of the integration is to make sure that field sales and service staff are working together in the most efficient way possible. Some of the benefits that this brings are:
- When service technicians spot sales opportunities during a maintenance appointment, they can notify the sales team with a single button;
- When a customer is interested in a replacement or additional products, they can use the sales team’s pitch cards to conduct short sales meetings;
- Service teams get insight into the complete customer history, including notes of sales meetings and commercial agreements. This allows them to better prepare for their appointments and provide the best possible service.
Benefits for sales
From sales’ perspective, some of the benefits the integration provides are:
- Sales teams get insight into replacement requests and end-of-life products, so they can proactively reach out to customers.
- Sales has a complete overview of all customer interactions, including service appointments, so they can easily follow up on any sales opportunities that may have arisen;
- By having insight into the complete customer history, it’s easier for sales to understand the customer’s needs and offer them the most relevant products and services.
In conclusion, the integration of Relyon and Salesboard provides many benefits for both service and sales teams. It helps companies to optimize their processes and provides insight into opportunities that may have been missed otherwise. By enabling service teams to contribute to the sales process, and vice versa, your company will be able to improve its customer experience and ultimately its bottom line.