Full stack developer
Role: Full stack developer
Employee: Salesboard BV
Location: Koninginnegracht 19, The Hague, The Netherlands
In 2015 Salesboard has launched a field sales app for B2C and B2B door-to-door teams. Since then, the continues development of the application has led to the omni-channel solution that we currently are. Our solution can be used by all inbound and outbound customer contact channels, including field sales, inbound and outbound call centers, customer contact centers and field service.
Our Sales Enablement Platform offers its users the possibility to set-up their perfect sales flow. There is much focus on all interactions between prospects and the agent, often many improvements can be made there. The interaction between agents and prospects often delivers valuable information that, within the omnichannel environment, can be used to get higher conversions and a higher customer satisfaction amongst all channels.
Salesboard is no one size fits all solutions, but a modular system that can be configured based on our customers’ needs. Our current customers are mainly large energy and telecom organizations, and we focus on European and US markets.
- Develop, test and release backend software and database architecture that provides services for web applications and integration with third party services.
- Develop, test and release React and Angular components for web applications.
- Provide technical design, architecture for projects and applications.
- Create proper, stable and well-documented code.
- Work alongside with other developers to design and develop system architectures.
- Team up with frontend developer to create web applications.
- Perform project leading and team support.
- Provide integration with other backend services or providers.
- Provide feedback to Project management during the project trajectory on progress and problems.
- Provide estimations for Project management.
- Provide, justify and implement technical solutions to project requirements.
- Implement and maintain unit, functional or others tests to assure quality and security of solutions.
- Describe and document API, user and technical documentation.
- Work according to the planning from Project management and proactively identify issues regarding use of time and budget.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of developments related to the client projects; share knowledge with colleagues inside and outside the team.
- Identify tactical and/or strategic opportunities and threats for clients and for Sharewire.
- Collaborate with and coach junior developers.
- Professionally represent Sharewire in meetings and network events.
- Prepare and contribute to meetings and other forms of internal communication.
- Provide timely and accurate feedback to Project management during the project trajectory on progress and issues; discuss and provide options with regards to planning and technical requirements.
- Apply procedures and instructions from the quality system (ISO 27001).
- Contribute to the analysis of bottlenecks, issues, complaints and other shortcomings and to the identification of improvements of processes and services.
Skills and knowledge
- Master degree in IT
- Good English language skills, both spoken and written
- Senior developer
- Team player
- Fast learner
- Secure coding practices and methods.
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a PHP developer
- A minimum of 2 years experience working on (Enterprise) SaaS products
- Experience in LAMP environment and development
- Excellent knowledge of Linux, PhP and MySQL, Git and good knowledge of Http protocols
- Experience on Laravel, Yii2 Framework
- Experience service integration: RESTful, Salesforce, AWS APIs
- Basic knowledge on ElasticSearch, Python, NodeJS, Redis
- Generic HTML/CSS/JS fluency
- Basic knowledge on React, Angular frameworks
- CI/CD workflow
- SCRUM sprints & AGILE
- JIRA and Confluence
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- International working environment
- Enthusiastic colleagues and a ‘can do’ mentality.
How to apply
Interested in this job? Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.